Some feminist love from @a_feminist_lenz via instagram.
The poem is called “I Am Not A Mistake”
Attachments, Rainbow Rowell (via ha-n)
Holy crap. This. This. This.
City Map Illustrations | by Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co.
Check out these delightful prints of city map illustrations by Anna Bond, co-founder of Rifle Paper Co. I’m a big fan of her work, and I’d gladly add everything on Rifle Paper Co.’s website to my wishlist! Purchase these prints here.
I always felt horrible for Hermione’s parents.
- She only stayed at her parents house for 2 weeks over the summer, then left to be with Ron at the burrow, or at headquarters for OotP
- She is always caught up in HW or thinking about the wizarding world when she IS with them
- They will never fully understand her:they lost her to magic
- In OotP she ditched them because she didn’t like skiing, missing out on Christmas with them, and going to headquarters.
- They never fully understand what is going on, (or maybe the full scale of the problem with Voldemort. Or the fact that she wants to be there with Harry to fix it)
it’s a fucking sculpture I almost shat a goddamn cathedral I thought the serpent lords had come to reclaim the fucking earth
i hate your voice, i hate your lips, i hate how bad i wanna steal your kiss.
Then there is the boy you can never stop thinking about. Whenever you see his name, it trips you up. Even if it’s one that belongs to many others, even if he belongs to someone else.
You know he is a symbol of your weakness, your Kryptonite. How he rushes in like wildfire and burns through everything you worked so hard to build since he last left you in ashes."